Thursday, November 8, 2012

Love and Respect

Subtitled: "The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs."
Nonfiction by Emerson Eggerichs.

Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs

http://www.barnesandnoble.com

You may have noticed I've been reading a lot of marriage books.

It seems lately that people keep giving me marriage books, or recommending them.

Are y'all trying to tell me something?

No, seriously, it was explained to me once that reading books on marriage, or attending couples' seminars, et cetera, should not be reserved for those whose marriages are "in trouble." Because if you value your relationship, you want to study and improve it. The same way that if you enjoy golf, you want to read books about the game, and watch videos or whatever to get better at it.

So I'll take the flood of marriage books as a compliment.

And this was a good one, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment