Monday, May 22, 2017

The Gunslinger

(The Dark Tower Series, Book #1)
Fiction by Stephen King

The Gunslinger (Dark Tower Series #1)
http://www.barnesandnoble.com

The Dark Tower series is supposed to be one of Stephen King's best, and there is apparently a movie version coming out soon, so I thought I'd start reading with book one.

It was interesting and held my attention, but oh! It was so BLEAK. I don't know if I can handle another book.

Yes, I realize that perhaps I should expect such from Stephen King, but not all of his books are about terrible things and terrible people. I have loved some of his books and hated others. He writes so very many! This one, I'm not sure how to categorize,


I also read recently by this author: 11/22/63, From a Buick 8, The Wind Through The Keyhole

No comments:

Post a Comment