Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The Secret of Chimneys

Fiction by Agatha Christie.

The Secret of Chimneys
https://www.barnesandnoble.com

As I mentioned before, (see The Man in the Brown Suit) I'm revisiting the novels of Agatha Christie in the order that they were written by listening to the audiobooks. (I just skipped over a short story collection, by the way, because I'm unfairly [?] prejudiced against short stories. I'm only reading the full novels right now. Sorry.)

So this is the next novel on my list; it is her fourth. This is one of the Spies Plus Murder types; in this sort of story there is a problem that involves some kind of political intrigue along with a murder that must be unraveled by our unlikely hero.

This is a good story with a surprise at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment