Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Perfect Husband

Fiction by Lisa Gardner

https://www.barnesandnoble.com

Jim Beckett thinks he is the perfect husband and demands that Theresa be the perfect wife for him in return. Except he's actually an abusive psycho and a serial killer...

This thriller novel is pretty good but not great. It's an early release of Lisa Gardner's (more than twenty years old) that they have re-released because she is more popular now. This is really more of a romance story with the psycho killer business thrown in, rather than a mystery thriller with romance thrown in.

I've liked some of Lisa Gardner's books and disliked some; this one I'd say 75% like 25% disliked? I don't think I have a thumb for that.

I also read recently by this author: Crash and Burn, Fear Nothing 

No comments:

Post a Comment