Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Nameless Series

Fiction by Dean Koontz

https://www.amazon.com
This is a series of six novellas available only though Amazon Kindle. While I am not a fan of electronic readers (I strongly prefer paper books), I AM a fan of Mr. Koontz. So, I downloaded the Kindle app on my phone and read these stories.

(In the interest of full disclosure: I also was away from home without anything to read over Christmas break, AND this series was free with my Amazon prime membership. These factors completely persuaded me to put aside my distaste for e-readers.)

These stories were really good! The protagonist is a man called Nameless, who can't remember anything about his past, even his own identity. (That's why he's called Nameless; get it?) Anyways, he goes around finding people who have been victimized by those the law can't or won't rescue them from, and saving these poor souls in vigilante, butt-kicking style.


No comments:

Post a Comment