Monday, June 10, 2019

The Last Time I Saw You

Fiction by Liv Constantine

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/

At the center of this story are Kate and Blaire, who were once best friends but have been estranged for fifteen years. But when Kate's mother Lily is murdered, the girls meet again as women and put aside their differences, hoping to work together and find Lily's killer. But there are plenty of complications: Kate is getting threatening messages from a mysterious source, the police suspect Kate's dad of the murder, and Kate isn't sure she can trust her husband...

This was a really good thriller, and I was definitely surprised by the ending. I'd say it was not quite as good as the first book I read by this two-sister-writing-team, but that's a pretty high bar! It's definitely worth reading.


I also read by this author: The Last Mrs. Parrish

No comments:

Post a Comment