Monday, February 1, 2021

Brave Girl Quiet Girl

 Fiction by Catherine Ryan Hyde


I have just been loving theses books by this author recently!! They are not thrillers or suspense stories, and yet I still can't bear to put them down as soon as I start reading. I don't know why I've never read more of Ms. Hyde's work! I read her popular novel Pay it Forward years ago, but I definitely should have followed up with more of her books.

This story is about Brooke, a young mother of a toddler, and Molly, a teenage girl. Brooke has ended up back home with her own difficult mother after an ignominious divorce, and Molly has been living on the streets since her own mom kicked her out of the house. The two of them meet under strange circumstances and change each other's lives.

This is a really good book!!

I also read recently by this author: When I Found You


No comments:

Post a Comment