Saturday, October 3, 2020

Ten Little Girls

 Fiction by Willow Rose.

https://www.amazon.com

This book is apparently number NINE in a series. And do you see any indication of that on the cover? The way publishers do not label these things is extremely frustrating to me. 

To be fair, this story can probably stand alone; I didn't get the sense that I was missing huge chunks of information while reading it. But I digress.

At an elementary school in Florida, ten little girls get on the wrong bus and are kidnapped. (One child is the daughter of Rebekka Franck, who is the main character of the book series I mentioned; but that is the only real link to the series I think.) Why were the girls taken, and will they come home alive? These are the questions that keep you reading.

I wasn't wholly sold on the ending; the explanation for the kidnapping seemed far-fetched, But still, it was a good-enough thriller.




I also read by this author: What Hurts the Most.


No comments:

Post a Comment