Sunday, November 29, 2020

Imaginary Friend

 Fiction by Stephen Chbosky

https://www.barnesandnoble.com

A little boy called David disappears one night in a quiet Pennsylvania town, after scaring everyone with his talk of seeing a spooky imaginary world. Then fifty years later, another little boy called Christopher comes along, moves to town with his mother, and begins to see some of the same things.

This story started out well, but I started to dislike it about halfway through. Then I tried to keep reading, but it just got worse. I really liked Christopher, and some of the other characters, but horrible things just kept happening. (I told you I don't like horror books!) Also the story made less and less sense to me as I kept reading.

Anyways, I finally gave up. I don't really recommend this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment