Friday, August 17, 2018

The Final Detail

Fiction by Harlan Coben.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com

This book is number six in the Myron Bolitar series. I have been breaking my I-Must-Read-A-Book-Series-In-Order rule with these books big-time, so I have trouble keeping up with what is actually happening with Bolitar's character. (This is because I read #11 first, a fabulous book called Home.)

Anyways, I liked this book better than numbers #1, #2, #3, and #5 that came before it. (I missed number 4 completely it seems.) The Bolitar character gets better in the later books, which is very unusual.

In this story, Myron's close friend and business partner Esperanza is accused of murder, and she just might have done it!


I read most recently by this author: Live Wire (Bolitar #10), Long Lost (Bolitar #9) Promise Me (Bolitar #8)

No comments:

Post a Comment