Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Senator's Wife



Fiction by Sue Miller.

The Senator's Wife

http://www.barnesandnoble.com

Now this was a very good book. It really caused me to think about the characters. But I am a big Sue Miller fan.

The only problem was I felt like this book had about the most boring cover I've ever seen.


Barnes and Noble had several other books with the same title and better covers; however, their insides are probably far inferior since Sue Miller didn't write them.

The Senator's WifeSee how pretty?

So although it's true that you can't judge a book by its cover, it would behoove an author to get a good designer, since in fact most everyone DOES judge a book by its cover.

Also it's interesting to see the intense disaprity in the reviews about this book; people either loved it or hated it.

Just to recap: I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment