Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Book of Tomorrow



Fiction by Cecelia Ahern.

The Book of Tomorrow
https://www.barnesandnoble.com

This was a fun little book, about a girl who finds a diary than can tell her what she would have written tomorrow. But the weird thing is, she never actually writes anything. She just reads and then has to decide if she wants to change what happened or not. She of course also finds out that changing events doesn't always work out....

As terrible as I am about keeping journals, I think this bit of magic would be extremely helpful to me. Then I wouldn't have to write anything at all! But I digress; obviously that isn't the point of the story.

I am always interested in the concept of fate and how the choices we make direct our paths, so I enjoyed this book a lot.


Although the copy I read had a better cover, plus it had a little ribbon bookmark, which was awesome.

(image from amazon.com)--->>


No comments:

Post a Comment