Monday, January 14, 2019

The Suspect

Fiction by Michael Robotham


https://www.barnesandnoble.com

Psychologist Joe O'Loughlin has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease at not-yet-forty years old, and is facing his own mortality a bit earlier than expected. If that isn't enough trouble, he's gotten himself entangled in a murder case that threatens his career and his family, maybe even his life.

This was a good mystery and I was surprised by the ending twist. I did have some trouble with the character of Joe and some of the decisions he made, so I'm not sure if I want to read more about this guy. (The book is listed as Joseph O'Loughlin Series #1). The other book I read by this author (see below) was miles better, although this was still a good read.


I also read by this author: The Secrets She Keeps

No comments:

Post a Comment