Friday, January 24, 2020

The Confession Club

Fiction by Elizabeth Berg
https://www.barnesandnoble.com

This story is apparently a companion to The Story of Arthur Trulv, although it could definitely be read independently.

It's about a group of women who have a confession club, as the name indicates, which is a group in which they take turns confessing things to each other. The confessions are either things they have done wrong, or just stories about themselves that they might be ashamed of.

This was a good book with interesting characters.


I also read by this author: Talk Before Sleep. I did not like that book, but I have read many by this author that I did like. Apparently it was before I started recording my reading in this blog, however, because I couldn't find them here for reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment