Thursday, June 1, 2017

Think Twice

Fiction by Lisa Scottoline.

Think Twice (Rosato & Associates Series #11)
http://www.barnesandnoble.com

This was an exciting thriller about a woman whose identical twin tries to impersonate her. It seemed way too easy for this chick to fool everyone into thinking she was her sister, which concerned me.

It led me to this conversation with my husband:

ME: Do you think you would know if someone was impersonating me?
HIM: What?
ME: I mean, like if someone was pretending to be me, would you know it wasn't me?
HIM: What?
ME: Well, I was reading this book where the lady had an identical twin who impersonated her.
HIM: You don't have an identical twin.
ME: I mean if I did. Would you know?
HIM: Yeah. If you had a twin I would know.
ME: No. I mean, would you know it wasn't me?
HIM: What?

This conversation was not reassuring.

The book was really good, though.


I also recently read by this author: Every Fifteen Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment