Sunday, September 17, 2017

Overheard in a Dream

Fiction by Torey Hayden.


https://www.amazon.com

I have read almost all of Torey Hayden's nonfiction books, so I was very interested to see she had written a novel. This book was a little hard to find; it's not available on barnesandnoble.com where I usually post a link. I guess it must not have been widely distributed.

It was really good, though! It's about a fictional psychologist and the strange family he helps. Although it is set in the US, where I know the author is orginally from, it reads like a British novel in many ways. I think this is because Torey Hayden has been living overseas for quite a while now.

This story was unusual but fascinating!


I also read recently by this author: The Tiger's Child

No comments:

Post a Comment