Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Precious and Grace



Fiction by Alexander McCall Smith

Precious and Grace (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Series #17)
https://www.barnesandnoble.com

The Woman Who Walked in Sunshine (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Series #16)This is the latest book in the "No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" series; it is number 17. So then I realized I hadn't yet read #16 in the series: The Woman Who Walked in Sunshine. I had to go to the library and check that one out as well! -->>

So this is actually TWO books I read here.

Both were good stories, engaging in a pleasantly low-key way as all the books of this series are. I think I liked The Woman Who Walked in Sunshine better, but maybe that's just because I'm starting to think that a series is a bit played out after sixteen books.

Still, if you start from Book #1, these characters are definitely worth reading about.


I also read recently by this author: The Handsome Man's Deluxe Cafe, The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection

No comments:

Post a Comment