Saturday, January 13, 2018

The Rooster Bar

Fiction by John Grisham

The Rooster Bar
https://www.barnesandnoble.com

Have you ever read a legal thriller, such as one of the many written by the revered Mr. Grisham here, and said to yourself, "Boy I wish I were a lawyer! I should go to law school and then get an exciting an high -paying job after graduation!"

Well, according to this book: John Grisham says DON'T DO IT!!

At the beginning of this story, we are introduced to a group of law students who bought into that very fantasy. They applied to an easy-to-get-into law school, borrowed the exorbitant tuition from the government, and then studied through almost three years of instruction, only to find themselves staring at graduation with a mountain of debt and no job prospects whatsoever. So they decide to try to beat the system somehow and figure out a way out from under this problem.

I enjoyed this book; the characters were engaging and believable and the plot kept me interested.


I also read recently by this author: Camino Island

No comments:

Post a Comment