Monday, August 31, 2020

Hush Little Baby

 Fiction by Suzanne Redfearn

https://www.amazon.com

Jillian Kane has a perfect home with two beautiful children and an attentive, loving husband. Except her husband is more obsessive than loving, and more controlling than attentive. And Jillian wants to leave him, but is afraid he'll kill her if she does....

This was an exciting thriller, although I did suffer a bit from "Oh-No-I-Can't-Look-Syndrome"** in the middle when I could tell her exit plan wasn't going well, and it was going the be horribly sabotaged. The ending was good though.

I also read recently by this author: In an Instant

**Oh-No-I-Can't-Look Syndrome

(See also The Last Thing She Ever Did by Gregg Olsen)

That's when you know a main character is making a major error in judgement that's going to have huge and terrible consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment