Thursday, January 5, 2012

Precious and Fragile Things


Fiction by Megan Hart.

Precious and Fragile Things
http://www.barnesandnoble.com

This was a pretty good book. It was kind of dark, but I could identify with the main character, especially at the beginning.

I had never heard of this author, having pretty much picked up this book at random, so I looked at the online information to see if there was anything else she wrote I might be interested in.

Friendly FireUp came pictures of her other book covers.

Um. I see now why I hadn't read any of her books before.

This is one of the tamer cover photos here.

I saw the following sentence in the "Publisher's Weekly" review for Precious and Fragile Things:

"Hart segues from the erotica she's known for to a dark hostage story..."

Oh. That explains the nekkid men.

Well, anyways, this particular book was emphatically not erotica.

No really! It wasn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment