Monday, July 23, 2012

Be a Perfect Person in Just Three Days

Children's Fiction by Stephen Manes.

How to Be a Perfect Person in Just Three Days
http://www.barnesandnoble.com

I read this book to my nine-year-old daughter. It was funny.

It's about a kid who reads a book of the same name and tries to follow all the directions in order to become perfect. I enjoyed it.

However, here's a review from "Anonymous," who disagreed with me:

"I thought it was a kind of a not so good of a book .The reason why is because it was not that exciting it was not that funny. I still liked a little. All and all it was better than a bad book and worse than an ok book. I think it needs more adventure in it too."

Isn't that a hysterical review? That's the blurb I want on MY book cover: "...better than a bad book and worse than an ok book."

No comments:

Post a Comment