Thursday, April 25, 2019

Run Away

Fiction by Harlan Coben.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com

A new book by Harlan Coben? Everyone say it with me... "SQUEEE!!!"

Sorry; I was really excited to read this. I've been waiting and waiting...

It did not disappoint. For one thing, this is not in a series of any kind, which I like because I enjoy meeting new characters. For another thing, it was really exciting to read!

Simon's daughter Paige is the eponymous runaway, although the title is two words and implies a few other ideas as well. Paige has been stolen away by a dirtbag boyfriend and a drug addiction, neither of which she can break away from, and Simon would pay any price, brave any danger, go through anything to get her back. He doesn't realize just how much he'll have to go through, however.

This was a great thriller!


I also read recently by this author: The Final Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment